Hair fall! Is there any way to stop it naturally?
Our hair is the first most important part of our look. It is an important part of your appearance and sets the tone for your overall look, and indeed the richest ornament of women. Shiny hair is a sign of a healthy person. It shows the world about our wellbeing and vitality.
No one can tolerate excessive damage or unwanted hair Fall. Just as our body needs proper nutrition for its growth and maintenance, so does our hair. So, eating the right foods is the best treatment for your hair loss.
Due to everyday pollution and poisonous air, our hair is at risk of damage, also due to other factors such as lifestyle stress, fashion trends, hormonal imbalance, unbalanced diet can be linked to the causes of excessive hair fall.
There are varieties of shampoos available in the market, but they are high in chemicals. Hair fall home remedies include hair care techniques. These techniques can help you cover thin and bald patches on the head. These are trusted and effective methods that can help to get rid of hair fall.
1. Fenugreek increases hair growth (Methi)
Fenugreek or Methi is rich in hormones that help to grow and improve hair follicles. These seeds are also rich in protein which makes hair stronger and enhances growth.
- Soak 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds overnight.
- Grind it the next morning and make a fine paste.
- Then apply fenugreek paste on your scalp
- Leave it for 30-45 minutes or else you can cover it with a wet towel.
- Rinse with lots of water, there is no need to use shampoo after that.
2. Stop hair loss with Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is another effective remedy for hair loss, which has antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties that reduce problems such as flaking and itching of the Aloe Vera plant. Helps balance the scalp’s pH level and promotes hair growth. It is also effective for fighting dandruff.
- Remove the gel of aloe vera from the aloe vera leaf.
- Apply it to the scalp.
- Leave it for 30-45 minutes.
- Wash your hair with normal water.
- For better results, do this treatment 2-3 times a week.
3. Stop hair fall with Reetha and Shikakai
Reetha is also known as soap nuts which clean the scalp and also help eliminate any infection on the scalp. Shikakai has an intense conditioning capacity that nourishes hair and prevents breakage. You can use Reetha and Shikakai to control hair loss and also increase the growth of new hair. Both ingredients serve as a complete hair cleanser.
- Take Reetha and Shikakai in equal quantity.
- Beat both the things well.
- Soak the mixer overnight
- Apply to the scalp, leaving it for 1 hour.
- Rinse it with normal water.
- Use this remedy 2-3 times a week for better growth of hair and at the same time, it gives shine to your hair.
4. Beetroot juice for hair strength
Beetroot is rich in nutrients like phosphorus, potassium, calcium, vitamin-B complex, and vitamin-C, these are essential nutrients for hair growth.
- For healthy growth, you can drink beet juice daily.
- Alternatively, Apply a thick paste of beetroot to the scalp.
- Leave for 30–45 minutes. and rince it with normal water.
- Follow it at least twice a week for better growth.
5. Onion juice
Onion juice helps hair follicles to improve blood circulation and reduce inflammation because it contains high sulfur.
- Use a grinder to squeeze onion juice from onions.
- Apply it directly to the scalp and leave for an hour.
- Later wash it with a mild shampoo.
6. Hot Oil Massage
Massage your scalp with warm oil is one of the best ways to improve the circulation of blood to the hair follicle’s cell so that they will get proper nutrition. Some time deterioration can be due to lifestyle stress. Massaging the scalp with hot oil also releases stress and increases the strength of your hair roots.
- Heat some oil such as Bhringraj, almond oil, coconut oil.
- Gently massage your scalp with fingers to increase blood circulation in the hair cell.
7. Here is a simple Hair Care Conditioner
A great conditioner that can help prevent hair fall is the following:
- Mix 1 egg, 2 teaspoons castor oil, and 1 teaspoon glycerin.
- Gently massage it into your scalp until the mixture becomes fizzy.
- Leave it for 20 minutes, you can also wear shower cap. Then egg mixture will dry and feel sticky to the touch.
- Now wash it with cold or normal water, hot water can cause the egg to clump in the hair.
- This conditioner makes your hair shiny, soft, and manageable and also makes it thick
- You can do it once or twice a month.
Have some trust and patience, because nothing happens overnight. If you want to regrow your hair naturally then you will have to stick to these natural hair fall treatment remedies to see results.
Also letś check out these surprising benefits of body massage.
Share your feedback and suggestions in the comment section below.
Very good information for hair care.. please share some valuable suggestions to get rid of dandruff…
Thanks, Sure you will see it in coming blog post.
Thanks, I have tried this 7th hair care natural conditioner and it worked.
Thanks. Happy to hear
[…] How To Prevent Hair Fall Naturally- Home Remedies […]